jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

Welcome to my blog post


Hello! Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will publish my work in English to level 5. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share with my peers and people around the world.

My name is Carla Fereira, I'm from Maracaibo, live on the ring 2, Las Marias. I have 22 years and I have a big family. My parents are traders. I have a brother and beautiful daughter.






I study public accounting in URBE. This quarter I'm taking 7 classes in the eighth quarter.





I love music, dancing, swimming, playing with my daughter. My favorite food and I love chocolate. The most important thing for me is my family and my studies. I also like going out with my daughter. I like the movie IN TIME and my favorite band is GUACO.

I do not like injustice, lies, violence and war















My dream is to live abroad. Of course, I want to graduate to be a professional and give a future to my daughter. I would also learn to speak English. I work at a major company to achieve my goals and reach my goal.


About English, I love learning new languages. I think English is very important. To learn English can watch TV, listen to music without a translator and practice all the time. Use social networks like Facebook and Twitter to connect with people around the world and make friends. I have a little English, the hardest thing for me is to speak and understand. I want to practice in class and outside class, too.
Well, this is a little about me. Hope you liked. I will keep in touch and showing my new activities.

Love is not what we feel, but what we feel without trying.
Carla.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario